Thanks all the fans and many other astronomers all of the world for your support and interested in SVBONY products.
This is an Astrophotography contest as the theme is stars and celestial Please take this opportunity to apply.
Jan , 21st, 2022----Feb, 21st , 2022
Astrophotography is very broad
4i. Wide Nebulae
4ii. Medium Nebulae
4iii. Deep (Galaxies/ Planetary Nebulae)
4iv. Comet/Asterisk/Asteroid/Clusters/Double Stars, etc
All of the images submitted are prohibited from adding signature tags.
One person one award at most.
Certificates will also be provided for winners.
|First prize - 1 person||SVBONY 1.25" Hα /SII / OIII Filter Set, Value US$ 333.05|
|Second prize - 2 person||SVBONY SV905C Guiding Camera,Value US$ 105.99|
|Third prize - 3 person||SVBONY SA204 10x50 Porro Binocular , Value US$ 64.99|
|Commemorative prize - 10 person||SVBONY1.25''UV/IR cut filter, Value US$8.18|
|Participation Award - 5 person||Lens Cleaning 3-piece Set Accessories|
1. The equipment used for this contest is limited to sv503&SV48P OTA refractor
2. Note: Participants will be asked to provide a screenshot of the telescope purchase order number or proof of use.
Each contestant can submit 2 works. If it is a group work, only one work will be selected as the competition work.
Audition + Online Voting
The selection period is from Feb, 21st , 2022 to Mar, 11, 2022. After the selection, the results will be released and the prizes will be distributed.
Send the works and author information as attachments to the email : email@example.com
The author's information should include the author's name, address, phone number, and e-mail.
1. After the contestant has won the prize, SVBONY has the right to use the winning work for publicity (including social media and website) without additional remuneration, and the participation is deemed to agree to this rule.
2. The organizer will not be held responsible for other legal disputes caused by fraudulent works, infringements and other non-integrity behaviors once verified and deprived of the qualification for the competition.
3. It is best to use Raw format or large-size JPG pictures, which is convenient for later award-winning big picture display.