Dear all friends
Welcome to this photography competition activity , The theme will be around our new telescope MK105, any image taken by it is welcome. We look forward to your latest sharing!
As our first Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope, it's no surprise that it has received a lot of attention, especially from our fans and supporters. Thank you all! It exchanges the conventional front corrector plate of a Schmidt with a convex meniscus lens, resulting in a smaller secondary mirror that limits obstruction and increases contrast, while eliminating the need for periodic collimation.
It's the perfect portable, grab-and-go telescope, remarkably lightweight and compact, with a solid metal construction that's sure to withstand a few bumps and knocks on the go.
High reflectivity secondary mirror with dielectric coating providing 99% reflectivity. This is the technology that is applied for the first time in almost all brands. The 105mm aperture may not fully meet your needs, but don't worry, we will continue to develop telescopes with larger apertures！
Time: 21st Jan.- 28th Feb.
1. Share your photos taken with MK105 on any social media, and add our brand tags #SVbony #MK105
2. Submit your work to this Google form: https://forms.gle/oT9CpYmbnRNufAaY8 fill in the information in the form and bring your post or video screenshot
3. We will review all submitted works and launch a vote. The final award is determined by both the vote and the quality of the work. It will take about 10 days. We will announce the list of winners in mid-March and contact them for distribution prize.
|First prize - 1 person||SVBONY SV705C USB3.0 Color Planetary Camera / IMX585 / EAA|
|Second prize - 2 person||SV220 Dual-Band 7nm Nebula Filter|
|Third prize - 5 person||SV165 Mini 40mm f/4 Guide Scope|
|Participation Award - 10 person||SV172 Dew Heater Strip for Telescopes and Cameras|
We will determine the final winners based on the number of participants.
1. Your work must be taken by yourself, and any infringing and pirated works are not accepted.
2. Repeatedly submitted works are invalid.
3. The copyright of the submitted works belongs to the applicants, and the selected works are deemed to be authorized to SVBONY official website.
4. After winning the prize, if found to violate the registration rules, the organizer may cancel the prize.