Compact versatile 30mm aperture guide scope with a built-in helical focuser for precise of potential guide stars.
Perfect Guider Scope, but not to use as simple finder without extension!
|Hoop and Mount||Yes|
|Back Focus Length||26mm|
|Surface technology||Sandblasting oxidation|
1. Features precise helical focus adjustment with convenient thumbscrew focus lock
2. Compact and with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of potential guide stars
3. UNC(1/4-20)-mount equipped for secure threaded attachment of autoguide devices
4. SV165 can ensure that the main mirror accurately tracks the celestial body to be observed and matches perfectly with today's sensitive autoguiding cameras for easy guide star acquisition
5. Will need an extension tube for extra focal length if you want to use eyepiece.