1. Measure the circumference of the telescope tube or camera lens (or measure the tube diameter - not the scope aperture - ×3.14).
2. The heating element provides even heat distribution.
3. The power-efficient design will not result in an extra drain on your power supply.
4. SV192 prevents dew condensation from forming on the glass surface.
|Dew Heater belt size||480×50mm||560×50mm|
|Dew Heater strip length (approx.)||640mm||720mm|
|Strip material||imitated OK cloth + SBR + Black-T + aluminum film + Cotton|
|Power Cord Length||1m|
|The material of the power cord||TPE Silica|
|Net weight||65g/2.28oz||72g / 2.53oz|
1. 5.5X2.1 female interface design，easy connected to various 12V power inputs;
2. Protecting optical equipment such as telescopes from fogging or freezing. Compatible with astronomical primary mirrors of OD below 152mm(178mm) or Camera Lenses;
3. Three-speed regulator with medium-weak heating mode. You can adjust the temperature according to different usage requirements. Super-fast continuous heating, quick start heating;
4. The width of the 50mm belt will not interfere with focusing, and will not produce vignetting in the field of view;
5. Great heat preservation effect: imitating OK cloth, SBR, and Black-T three-layer heat preservation material, reducing heat dissipation, and no wrinkles on the inner surface after bending;
6. Uniform heating: the built-in aluminum film has a uniform heating surface and no dead ends;
7. TPE Silica power cord under low temperature won't become hard, also prevents internal short circuits.