1.Rugged housing prevents damage;
2.Sliding graceful and soft dual-speed focuser;
3.Ed glass (S-FPL51) can produce very beautiful and clear images;
4.The fully multilayer coated lens eliminates all reflections on the glass, and it has little or no chromatic aberration at high magnification.
In stock now!
SVBONY SV503 ED80 F/7 TELESCOPE REVIEW
Sv503 is a great refractor for a great price.
|Aperture of objective lens||80mm|
|Focal length||560 mm|
|Lens Coated||Ultra-wideband coating（SMC）|
|Objective Lens type||Double separation lens structure|
|Focuser||2 inch Dual speed focuser|
1. The appearance of the telescope is baked with high-end fine-grained paint, with exquisite appearance and delicate feel
2. The objective lens features a S-FPL51 extra-low dispersion glass ED element, which eliminates chromatic aberration. This results in the best color correction for an ED doublet lens
3. The lens adopts optical processing and low polishing technology, which is carefully carved
4. The deceleration ratio of the two-speed 2'' toothed focusing seat is 1:10, which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus
5. Metal hoop ring and 2'' to 1.25'' adapter, you can use it with 2'' and 1.25'' focuser