- Flat Field Eyepiece;offer corrected field curvature;you will observe an image not just in the centre but right out to the outer edge
- Clear image;Fully multi-coated and blackened lens edges to reduce reflections; 8 lens 5 groups give you an image of high colour purity and excellent contrast
- Comfortable;65° wide field of view keeps stars planets and lunar details in focus across the field of view; 20mm eye-relief is ideal for long intensive observing sessions
- Eyecup;folded-up eyecup fit for glasses wearers or not;removing eyecup has a M42x0.75 thread for astrophotography
- 18mm eyepiece;medium power eyepiece for a bright, low power view of the moon and most all deep-sky objects
|Field of View
|1.25'' thread size
|Thread specification under the eyecup
|Eye Cup type
1.The SV190 Ultra Flat Field telescope eyepieces. With a generous 65° apparent field of view, these eyepieces provide more field of view than typical Plossl eyepieces, all the while providing a fantastic image from the center to the edge.
2.The thread under the eyecup is convenient to match the camera for photography. The eyepiece can match SV406p for scenery, too.