SV605 binocular microscope with WF10x, WF20x eyepieces and 4x, 10x,40xS objective lens.
|Optical System||Finite Biological Microscope|
|Objective||4x 10x 40xS|
|Observation tube/Head||Binocular 45-degree tilt 360-degree horizontal rotation|
|Working Stage||90 mm x 90 mm Stage/Vernier Caliper/Disc Filter|
|Adjustment||Coarse Focus & Fine Focus (dual knobs)|
|Illumination System||Double LED Light Source/Uses 4xAA Batteries (Not included)|
|Net Weight||1700g / 3.75lbs|
1. SV605 is a binocular microscope with a magnification of 40x-1600x times.
2. Equipped with interchangeable 10x widefield and 20x widefield eyepieces that can give you a clearer, brighter, and wider field of view.
3. The binocular observation head 45-degree tilt rotated 360-degree horizontal, can effectively reduce neck pressure.
4. The objective converter is equipped with three DIN achromatic objectives. Provides three magnification levels: 4x, 10x, and 40xS (spring). The 40xS objective is spring-loaded to prevent slide damage when focusing.
5. The focusing system has a coarse focus adjustment with rubberized knobs for a slip-free grip.
6. Use the mechanical stage, with mm stage divisions, the movement is more accurate, the solid-metal body is durable and resistant to stains and corrosion.
7. A six-color high-transmittance filter can according to different specimens to obtain a better observation effect
8. Equipped with an upper and lower LED dual illumination system and the upper and lower light sources can independently control the brightness of the illumination.
9. DC and AC double guarantee, without regional restrictions, easy to carry.