Your First Travel Telescope! UPC :608560853564 Svbony SV25 60mm aperture 420mm focal length refractor astronomy telescope, Achromatic objective lens optical system design.
|Eyepiece||1.25 inch K9mm K20mm|
|Objective lens||2-elements in 2 groups|
|Tripod||Aluminum alloy adjustable tripod|
|Zenith Mirror||1.25" 90-degree|
1. k20mm eyepiece: magnification 20X, the first eyepiece you use for find the target.
2. K9mm eyepiece: magnification about 47X, viewing more details of the moon; the planets or land objects
3. 1.25″ 90 degree diagonal mirror: Looking with comfortable diagonal correct upside down reversed image
Installation & Observation :
1) set up the tripod first, then put the SV25 Astronomy Telescope tube on the tripod screw and fix it the telescope tube base hole
2) insert the diagonal to the telescope focuser hole, fix the screws to make sure it firmly. then put the K20 eyepiece to the diagonal hole and fix it
3) unscrew the screws on the telescope upside, put the finder scope braket there and fix it, input the finder to the braket and adjust the 3 screws on the ring, to make sure the finder scope see the target in the center crossing line as the same center part in the eyepiece
4) begin your observation