- The main function of ADC is to reduce the color change caused by atmospheric dispersion and improve the imaging effect of planets; especially low-altitude planets
- A pair of prism lenses adopts double-sided coating process to reduce light loss; coating adopts anti-reflective broad-band; applicable range from 300nm to 700nm
- Camera and eyepiece side 1.25 inches barrel with T2 male thread; adaption is simple through T2 thread and 1.25 inches barrel on camera side and 1.25 inches barrel on telescope side
- Through the use of 2 quality minimum 1/4λ BK7 prisms; it corrects the false colour introduced by the earth´s atmosphere；double wedge prism with 4.5 degree declination adjustment range
- The ADC corrects the dispersion effects of earth´s atmosphere; you will get sharper images of planets and moon; when used for planetary imaging; it changes the clarity of the image dramatically; particularly in the luminance channel when LRGB imaging
- Ring scale for adjusting dispersion correction; less fringing; clearer planet photos and more details; the eyepiece or camera installation interface adopts coaxial locking interface ensures sufficient coaxiality
- FMC prism lens; prism lenses employ a double-sided coating process to reduce light loss make sure the light transmission of the ADC is high
In Stock Out Of Stock
|Camera/eyepiece side||1.25" barrel + T2 male|
|Telescope side||1.25" barrel|
|Lateral surface||Blackened for improved contrast|
|Coatings||Anti-Reflective Brad-Band (300nm-700nm)|
|Deviation Angle||4.5 degree|
- The atmospheric dispersion corrector is born to increase the clarity of the planetary image by correcting the effects of dispersion of the earth’s atmosphere.
The 2 high-quality 1/4λBK7 prisms with the fully-multi coated on each side act a pear performance in reducing the chromatic aberration.
The bubble level of the ADC is accurate to level the horizontal.
A Barlow or planetary camera is permitted thanks to the 1.25” interface on two sides of the tube.