The perfect LRGB Filters set for the Svbony 1.25/2inch Eyepieces. Green, red, blue, and UV/IR CUT filters made with quality glass, and mounted in a standard 1.25”/2'' cell. We provide you with 1.25'' and 2'' size to choose from.
1. The Svbony LRGB filter set is designed for maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear differentiation of colors. The LRGB filter set divides the spectrum into its components red, green, blue and luminance
2. Suitable for deepsky and planetary CCD imaging, work well with debayered monochrome CCD cameras. RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging
3. Precision CNC-machined metal filter cell with sand blasted black anodized finish, anti-reflection treatment, and laser engraving
4. We provide you with two sizes to choose from: 1.25'' astronomy filter with standard M28.5x0.6 and 2'' astronomy filter with standard M48x0.75
5. The filters are not designed for sun observation. Do not look at the sun with filter