Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) objective lenses provide high resolution, high contrast images virtually free of optical defects like chromatic aberration (color fringing). BaK-4 prisms increase contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images. SMC Coating( super-multi coating)
SV202 10×50 2021 new products-Presale !
|Prism Type||BaK-4 prism||BaK-4 prism||BaK-4 prism|
|Objective Lens Coating||Super multi-coated||Super multi-coated||Super multi-coated|
|Field of View||409ft/1000yds||326ft/1000yds||320ft/1000yds|
|Nearest Focusing Distance||2m||2.5m||2m|
1. Extra-Low Dispersion ED Glass reduces chromatic aberration which causes color fringing and produces a cleaner and brighter image than standard binoculars
2. High-quality Magnesium alloy body allows a long term use
3. Premium coatings provide a high light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, guarantee a bright, sharp image even in twilight conditions by maximizing transmission of fading light
4. 100% waterproof through nitrogen-filled internals to handle the most extreme weather conditions, ensuring you can watch uninterrupted views
5. We provide you with two sizes to choose from, 8x32 and 10x42 as well as 10x50.