Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) objective lenses provide high resolution, high contrast images virtually free of optical defects like chromatic aberration (color fringing). BaK-4 prisms increase contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
1. Extra-Low Dispersion ED Glass reduces chromatic aberration which causes color fringing and produces a cleaner and brighter image than standard binoculars
2. High quality Magnesium alloy body
3. Fully 8 x magnification power, 32mm objective lens diameter, 409 ft/1,000Yds (136m/1,000m)
4. Premium coatings provide a high light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, guarantee a bright, sharp image even in twilight conditions by maximizing transmission of fading light
5. 100% waterproof through nitrogen-filled internals to handle the most extreme weather conditions, ensuring you can watch uninterrupted views