(Only applicable to orders on www.svbony.com)
1. If a User encounters the following Dead on Arrival (DOA) and contacts SVBONY within the corresponding time limit to issue the Product purchase invoice and relevant evidence, SVBONY will provide door-to-door pick-up service and, as appropriate, after-sale replacement (or partial replacement), repair or return (or partial return) service for the following Products:
1) Product Quality Problem
Provided that a User detects a quality problem and contacts SVBONY within 30 days after receipt of the Products, and SVBONY support team confirms that the Products indeed have a quality problem or defect after their inspection, SVBONY will provide free replacement service towards such Products;
2) Product Transportation Problem
Provided that a User finds obvious signs of bubbling, serious overstocking, or deformation on the outer package of the Products upon receipt of the Products, and provides SVBONY with pictures of the outer package and proof of receipt within 3 days after receipt of such Products, SVBONY support team will verify the actual shipper and determine the responsible party for such transportation problem. In the event that SVBONY is the actual shipper, SVBONY will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service, however, if the Products are directly sold or transported to the User by an agent of SVBONY, the agent will be responsible for providing the relevant return or replacement service.
2. For the normal repair or replacement of the Products during the Warranty Period, the User will bear the return cost. When returning the Products, Users shall specify the actual reasons for the damage to the Products, and shall provide the corresponding valid certificates, such as pictures or videos, etc.
For the Products that need to be replaced after being confirmed by SVBONY in writing, the User should return the Products with the complete package, together with all accessories, manuals, etc., to the address designated by SVBONY.
By sending back the product to SVBONY, the User agrees to pay out-of-warranty fees that may arise during the repair process of the product. SVBONY will send back the product after charging.
3. If a User encounters any problem during the use of SVBONY Products, you may at any time contact SVBONY for technical support by firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If a User purchases the SVBONY Products from a SVBONY agent, the User may contact the SVBONY agent directly for the relevant after-sales service.
5. SVBONY provides customers with a host warranty of 1 year, accessories warranty 6 months of free warranty service. If your product has exceeded the warranty period: we still provide repair services, buyers need to afford the corresponding repair costs. For more details about the warranties & guarantee policy, you can refer to https://www.svbony.com/Warranties-Guarantee/
Note: Any quality problem with the accessories or other parts of the Products is not a condition for the return or change of the Products, and the User may solely request to replace the accessories with new ones, which shall be handled after verification by SVBONY support team.
Before we can release a replacement, it may be necessary to return the defective item for quality inspection.