- Compatible with mainstream auto guiding cameras; 1.25in and M42 mount interface designed for compatible with SV305 Pro and for Orion ZWO QHY and so on auto guiding cameras(Some camera models require additional accessories to assist in focusing)
- Sharp image; Ultra wide band fully multilayer coated lens; double glass and the 30mm achromatic optics prevent irritating reflections can bring you bright and clear images
- 45mm back focus distance; Allows easy and precise focus adjustments and f4 aperture optics provides a very wide field of view which will help to quickly find the target when performing astronomical observations
- Nylon-tipped thumbscrews; Comes with the mounting rings with plastic tipped screws as not to scratch the scope tube and it can be moved to any position
- Quality craftsmanship; By using high-level CNC metal processing technology; SV165 guide scope has exquisite appearance; delicate feel and beautiful shape; fine workmanship bringing you visual enjoyment
Perfect Guider Scope, but not to use as simple finder without extension!
|Hoop and Mount||Yes|
|Back Focus Length||26mm|
|Surface technology||Sandblasting oxidation|
1. Features precise helical focus adjustment with convenient thumbscrew focus lock
2. Compact and with a built-in helical focuser for precise focusing of potential guide stars
3. UNC(1/4-20)-mount equipped for secure threaded attachment of autoguide devices
4. SV165 can ensure that the main mirror accurately tracks the celestial body to be observed and matches perfectly with today's sensitive autoguiding cameras for easy guide star acquisition
5. Will need an extension tube for extra focal length if you want to use eyepiece.