SV193 2" 0.8x focal reducer and field flattener, designed specifically for SV503 70mm f/7 ED Refractor telescopes, which can meet the illumination needs of full-frame shooting. The field flattener corrects the inherent spherical aberration of curved lenses which causes distortion at the edges of the field of view. The default back focus is 55mm. 70mm telescope's front end is an M54x0.75 socket to connect to the main lens. With SV193 0.8x focal reducer and field flattener, it can take dazzling celestial photos without worrying about the distortion of the star points on the edge of the photo.
SV193 2-Inch 0.8x Photo Reducer and Field Flattener for SV503 70ED F6 Refractors
3-Elements 2-Groups Lens Structure
Hard Anodize Finished Aluminum Body
SV193 For SV503 70ED -- Connect With Filters
SV193 For SV503 70ED -- Connect With Cameras
SV193 Photo Reducer / Flattener For Astrophotography
|SV503 70ED F6
|SV503 80ED F7
|SV503 102ED F7
|Blackened Lens Edges
|273g / 9.63oz / 0.6lb
|164g / 5.78oz / 0.36lb
|177g / 6.24oz / 0.39lb
1. Designed for fixed field astrophotography with the SV503 refractor. While it will also thread through and work with other makes and models of f/6~f/7 refractors that use 2" focusers, its performance with other ranges cannot be well.
2. For faster and wider astro and terrestrial photography. After the focal is reduced, the starry sky can be captured wider, the star points are finer, and the signal-to-noise ratio is better under the same exposure.
3. In addition to shortening the focal length of the telescope for faster photography, the SV193 0.8X focal reducer/field flattener the normal field curvature inherent in all refractors.
4. The 0.8 times defocusing system shortens the exposure. It can meet the needs of astrophotographers who need sufficient exposure in a short time.
5. With SV503 refractor, it can take dazzling celestial photos without worrying about the distortion of the star points on the edge of the photo.
6. The default back-intercept is 55mm. Using the 360° field rotator at the end of the focusing tube (not included), you can meet your composition requirements without turning the main lens, and it can also meet the use of filter wheel/OAG/astronomical camera at the same time.