The SV207 series are classic Plossl eyepieces that offer higher performance than the majority of eyepieces supplied with telescopes.
|Eyepiece Type||Super Plossl|
|Field of View||50 degrees|
|Field stop Diameter||6.8mm||12mm||20.4mm||24.5mm|
|Lens group||2 gruop/4 PCS|
|Side of the lens coating||Extinction Ink|
1. 50 degrees field of viewing, bigger than the normal Plossl eyepiece.
2. Each glass surface has multiple layers of coating for better Astro-image quality.
3. The edge of the lens is matt blackened to prevent stray light interference.
4. All-metal mirror structure, fine texture, superlative workmanship.
5. Safety undercut milled into the nosepiece to prevent the eyepiece from falling out of the scope focuser.
6. Plossl eyepieces with 15mm and longer focal lengths are good choices for glass wearers but for shorter focal lengths the SV190 Ultra Flat Field Eyepiece has greater eye-relief, which are better suited.