Compact and highly sensitive 1.23-megapixel color camera with 1/3” CMOS 1280x960 sensor perfect for autoguiding or planetary imaging; small 3.75-micron pixels; high peak QE of 80% and low read noise allows tight tracking of faint guide stars;
The front of the camera is equipped with a CS interface and a CS-C adapter ring; which can be matched with a CS lens or a C-mount lens;
The product is designed with snap ring and scale mark to facilitate the use of the same guide lens for focusing and positioning.
Special offers and product promotions
|Maximum Frame Rate
|Full well charge
|Digital noise reduction
|Windows OS: Sharpcap, Firecapture,PHD2 ASCOM platform Linux OS: AstroDMX capture for LinuxRaspberry Pi: AstroDMX Capture Mac OS: AstroDMX Capture
|Windows7,Windows10,and Main StreamLinux OS,Raspberry Pi,Mac OS
|20% RH-80% RH
|20% RH-95% RH
1. Compact and highly sensitive 1.2-megapixel color camera with 1/3” CMOS 1280x960 sensor perfect for auto-guiding or planetary imaging
2. Small 3.75-micron pixels, high peak QE of 75% and low read noise allows tight tracking of faint guide stars
3. USB2.0 Type-C interface and ST4 port to connect directly to the auto-guider port of a telescope mount
4. Compact form factor with a diameter of 36mm lets you slip the camera into a 1.25” focuser; the weights just 60g (2.1oz); AR-coated protective window to maximize transmission and protect the sensor; includes M28.5X0.6 female thread for astronomy filters
5. Software and drivers available from the manufacturer's website.